Monday, May 18, 2009

 

Moved! =O

I moved house on Sunday! I have sooo much crap! haha Took like three trips in the ute and the only furniture i brought was a three tier shelf thing that i got from red dot for $20! xD and my $10 corner bookshelf and my mattress. I need to ask mum about getting my old bed frame and possibly the mattress, then i have two! haha and a bookshelf and some draws would be nice cause i have like three in my old room! =D

Have to explain Lee to them tonight >.> going to be fun xD haha

I found some WW cookies! and they haven't been opened! :P Yay! haha and i bought some white board markers today and a heap of stuff.

Brent is sooo pissed about all the boxes in the lounge room XD

My head is kinda spinning....weird...

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]