Thursday, June 11, 2009

 

More examness...

Well had human structure and function today and it was just stupid :P lol glad its over and done with, hopefully wont have to repeat! pleasepleasepleasepleasedontletmerepeatthatorgeneticsagain!!!!!!

Last exam next wednesday, then work thursday night, work friday day, then getting smashed (depending how much i have) on friday night, work at twelve on sat :P and work at 8am on sunday! Wooo 75% extra on sundays!! Yeaaaahh thats the good stuff :P lol

I'm kinda sleepy....I kicked one of my sims out of my house because he was about to die like in a day (he was 90, my limit is 91) and so i kicked him out because otherwise for like two/three days everytime they like stop doing something, like getting out of the shower, they cry and whine cause they miss the person and i HATE the crying noise they make, so bloody annoying!!!

I want to go clubbing baaaaaaad

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]